A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Snakes on a Knitting Blog

The big buzz of the day is the big opening of SNAKES ON A PLANE tonight. I think just about every single film critic in the area is meeting up for drinks tonight, and we're all going to the 10pm showing. I'm sure it'll be absolutely insane -- and I can't wait.

So I'll be getting to bed late tonight -- and I'll be up and hitting the road in the morning. Tent Sale Weekend, baby! I've got the directions and all of my wish lists printed out. Now I just need to go to the store and stock up on junk food. I've got my clothes packed -- and I'm pretty sure I'll be packing way more knitting stuff than clothes.

I'm running on serious adrenaline today -- and I've got a mile-long to-do list -- but I wanted to tell everyone to have a wonderful weekend. I'll be sure to have plenty of pictures to post next week.

And, speaking of pictures, I've got my first neutral FO picture to post. Here's the little girl's jumper that I did over the weekend. Our friends are having a little girl next month, so it might be a gift for them...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So? How was it? I have been following the progress of this one with enthusiasm! The contest for the theme song really put my glee over the top.

7:29 AM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!!

I went on fri night too - the people watching was almost as amazing as the movie!!! Funtimes!

3:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute jumper, like the yarn too.

5:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]