A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ah...a weekend off!

Last Saturday was my one Saturday off this month. Paul's brother, Ed, came for the weekend -- and we had a blast. He showed up just after I got home from work on Friday night, and we quickly picked up Chinese food and a movie. And I continued working on my sky blue boucle ponchette. On Saturday, we went to a jazz and blues festival -- and I pulled out my knitting while the guys ate smoked meat products, all the while listening to a woman cover some great old jazz tunes. We had dinner at my favorite place in the whole wide world (okay...one of them...), Mongolian Barbeque. And on Sunday, we hit the outlet mall, where I got an orange suede jacket for $30!

Talk about a great weekend! It was sad to see Ed go, but it was great to have him here. It was fun -- and relaxing. I even finished that ponchette on Saturday night. And now I've started on a shrug...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Health News said...

yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

2:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]