A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, June 03, 2005

Out of control

I rewrote my knit list yesterday -- my list of stuff I want to make in the near future. I put 12 things on it -- just off the top of my head -- and it doesn't even include Christmas gifts or anything. It's just the stuff that I want to do right now. It's pretty much all stuff for me. I'm so selfish. I did, however, finish one of the things on my list last night, so there's a start...

Another thing that's out of control: my stash. Mom brought me a pile of stuff she recently bought at a garage sale. And I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and bought some bright blue eyelash for another furry pillow for the living room (I'm desperately trying to liven it up). As I was putting stuff away in my yarn closet, I realized just how much stuff I have. It's totally out of control. So I told myself NO MORE! No more yarn. Start knitting, and stop buying.

But I work in a yarn store. Do you really think it's possible for me to not buy yarn?

I don't think so, either.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Health News said...

yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

2:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]