A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Cold Shoulders Capelet

Today I take my place in the yarn store filing cabinet with the likes of...well, all your favorite knitwear designers. Since it was a gorgeous day today (okay...that didn't matter...I was going to take pictures today even if it was pouring), we got out the camera and did a little photo shoot for my new capelet pattern. Then I did a little photo layout work. I chose between pictures I like to call "Is that chipped paint on our deck?" (shown) and "Can you tell this smile is fake?" (not shown). Then I started printing. I'll be delivering a stack of patterns -- along with the sample -- to the store this afternoon. How exciting!


Cold Shoulders Cape Posted by Hello

A few details:
Skill level: super-easy (but let's say advanced beginner)
Yarn used: Lana Grossa New Cotton Print -- 3 skeins
Needles: 9 US (5.5mm) circular

Price: US$4.00 for an electronic copy

If you're interested in a copy of the pattern, email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]