A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, May 05, 2005

A yarn miracle

I sat down to get started on my cape for the store last night. I chose the most gorgeous new yarn (Lana Grossa New Cotton Print in a pretty orange print). The gauge on the band seemed to be a bit different from the one I used before, but guess what... I sat down last night to do a swatch, and the gauge was *exactly the same* when I knit it up on bigger needles. Talk about a yarn miracle! So I started the cast-on last night, but that's it. Hopefully, I'll get more time this weekend to work on it -- and I may just go into the store tomorrow to hang out and knit for a while. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]