A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Monday, June 06, 2005

Back to work...

After a side trip to the doctor today, I'm headed back to work. I was there all day Friday and all day Saturday, too. Fortunately, I had yesterday off (and we could explore the Arts Festival), but it wasn't nearly enough recovery time.

This week, TNNA arrives in Columbus. It means I have to work again on Friday, Saturday, and Monday (and I have to hang out with my coworkers on Sunday), but since I have connections, I get to check out the goods on Sunday. I can't wait (and I'll be sure to take pictures).

Unfortunately, however, it's made me totally burned out on knitting. I can't seem to feel like working on anything but dishcloths. I need to do something about that...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Health News said...

yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

2:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]