A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Obviously, I'm Psychic

So tonight we get back from a nice dinner and a movie. Paul checks the phone and says, "Huh. My sister called."

"Ah. She's pregnant," I reply.

And, of course, I'm right. I mean, it doesn't really take a genius to figure it out, since (a) she confessed to me at the other sister's wedding in June (you know...the sister who's due in June) that they were going to start trying soon, and (b) Paul's sisters *never* call us. Never. Ever. And a + b = another new niece/nephew on the way in October.

Apparently, there's been a method to my baby-knitting madness lately. It's all the psychic pregnancy vibes.

But enough blogging for now. I've got more baby crap to knit.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckily you have a Great Deal of Experience knitting baby things! I wonder how you have time for anything else...

11:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More great baby things to knit, and yes, you must be psychic.

5:25 AM

 
Blogger Sourire11 said...

you're totally psychic. Totally.

So when are you coming up for the film festival? I just (finally) picked up the brochure today - I think my husband and I are going to try to catch at least 2 or 3 films...

3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]