A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, January 12, 2007

Back Soon (Woohoo!)

Last night's Central Ohio Film Critics Association dinner, to announce our annual awards, marked the official End of the Insanity. Now that all the screenings and nominations and things are behind us, and now that I've survived the annual Post-Christmas Sickness, things can get back to normal again. Finally!

Currently, Mom and Dad are on their way for a weekend visit -- but I should be back to my old self again next week.

On the knitting front, I've been in a bit of a funk lately, since I haven't really had a lot of knitting time. I am, however, almost finished with a big slouchy cardi (perfect for screenings at freezing cold theaters). And there have been baby sweaters galore. But more on that later.

Have a great weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

Happy Friday to you, too! Glad you made it through all of your craziness!

3:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Post-Holiday Recovery! Slouchy sweaters sound nice.

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

hope you are feeling better after the sickies!
saw a cute pic of u on mark's page : )
have a great weekend, girlie!

6:24 AM

 
Blogger Karen said...

Found you thru the Secret Knitter's page... cute photo! I love the pattern for Jazzy.

6:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things are slowing down a bit for you now. I know from Mark's page that you have been amazingly busy - I'll never think movie critics have an easy job again...

9:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]