As promised, here's the pattern for the Jazzy Coffee Cup Cozy. It's a fabulous stash-busting pattern -- and it makes a great last-minute gift for your favorite coffee addict (especially if combined with a gift card to his or her favorite coffee shop).
Worsted weight yarn
Size 7 needles (2 circs or dpns, whichever you prefer for working in the round)
20 sts = 26 rows = 4” in pattern
- CO 48 sts, join in round, placing a marker to signify the beginning of the round.
- Work 3 rounds in k1p1 rib
- Round 4 (decrease round): k2tog, continue working in rib to the last 2 sts, ssk
- Rounds 5 and 6: work in established k1p1 pattern
- Repeat rounds 4-6 three more times
- Round 16: work in established k1p1 pattern
- BO loosely
- Weave in ends
And that's it!
The December movie insanity has ended -- and now the holiday insanity has begun. We leave on our holiday road trip in the morning.
Happy holidays to all! More from me in 2007.