A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Fabulous Fireball Lace Shawl Pattern Now Available!


Make your very own Fabulous Fireball Lace Shawl!

The Fabulous Fireball uses a simple lace pattern that's easy to memorize. It's perfect for a beginning lace knitter.



Details:
Yarn: 880 yards of lace weight yarn (I used two hanks of KnitPicks Gossamer in Rose Garden)
Needles: Size 5 US (circs recommended)
Size (after blocking): 21" x 71"

Cost: $4.00 via PayPal for a PDF copy of the pattern
Email me to purchase a copy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

So pretty! I love lace photos...Thanks for making the pattern available!

4:39 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

i might have to order this one from ya some day...it's just beautiful!

5:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Started the shawl this weekend and I love it! It is working up great in the green Gossamer yarn. It's a great pattern! I'll share pictures.

1:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the pattern! I can't promise that I will ever make it (I have lace issues), but you made the example in such a fabulous color, I feel strangely compelled to try it.

3:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]