A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Saturday, March 10, 2007

More Baby FOs

When I get something in my head, I don't mess around.

Last weekend, I dove into baby knitting like a madwoman. In fact, I had so many projects going that I wanted to start a new one at one point, and I realized that I was totally out of Denise cables (note to self: pick up that set of extra cables at the store this week...). Of course, that could have something to do with the fact that I've got two sweaters on the needles that I haven't worked on lately -- just because I'm designing both, and I'm to the point where I need to try them on and do some figuring, and I really don't feel like it right now. So I had to finish a couple of projects early this week -- just so I could start a few new ones. So I finished a little something for Mom. And then I finished the gigantic navy blanket -- which looks absolutely lovely, but it isn't the least big photogenic, unfortunately. It's just too dark.

Then I finished a baby burp cloth -- pattern from Mason Dixon Knitting. I made this one to match the bib I just finished:



I've already started a pink one, too -- because Deb is due in three weeks' time, and I want to be prepared.

Okay...now the coolest thing I whipped up this week -- the Shadow Bib:


Isn't it fun? I'm still working on perfecting the pattern -- and coming up with new patterns, too. If you have any design suggestions, let me know!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

i love the burp-cloth - the color pooling turned out neat!

and oh man...the shadow bib is really adorable!!

ps - sorry for the lateness of this comment. as i was reading mark's blog tonight i thought "wow - haven't read anything from kristin lately", so i checked my bloglines and somehow i wasn't subscribed to yours anymore : ( not sure how that happened, but happy to see some new posts and projects : )

8:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]