A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Totally unrelated to knitting...

...but I just thought I'd reveal what it's like to be me.

Today, I stepped out the door for my daily walk to the mailbox (which is down the street and around the corner, so it counts as a "walk"), and there were three packages by my door. One contained a DVD to review. One contained two games to review. And the other contained a book for review. The book wasn't supposed to come to me, which is a mixed blessing. It's a good thing because I have a stack of books to read right now. Well, three. But that's a lot when you've got deadlines. But it's a bad thing because it means a trip to the post office, where I'll have to pay actual money to ship it to the actual reviewer. Fortunately, I caught it in time, since I have another book for the same reviewer that had accidentally been delivered to my house instead of hers. So now I can send the two together.

On top of that, I sent out requests for November's reviews this week. That means that I should have another four books to cover soon.

Am I panicking? Not at all. Because I knit. I take all of that out on my scarves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]