A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sick, I tell you...

Yep. I'm sick. I have a serious illness that I just can't control. Today, after a gigantic iced coffee (and, go figure, it was free ice cream day at Starbucks, so I had one of those, too), I couldn't control my car. It drove straight to the Hobby Lobby parking lot and stopped, thereby forcing me to go inside and check for clearance skeins of Cotton-Ease.

Nada.

I just realized today that there was a sweater that I wanted to make out of Cotton-Ease, so I'm just going to have to break down and head to JoAnn's tomorrow after lunch with Paul and before heading to work.

I'm sick, I tell you. Sick.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Health News said...

yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

2:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]