A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Still no pictures...

I finally grabbed the digital camera this morning and took some pictures -- specifically of the cool little felted bag that I finished just in time for my trip to Vegas. But alas, my computer has decided that it wants nothing to do with saving new pictures, so I'll have to try again later.

Last night, I headed out to Starbucks for the local knitting Meetup. I have to say it was a bit disappointing. It was just me and the fearless leader, Gwennis. Not that Gwennis isn't a great person -- and a very daring one for agreeing to be the group's organizer -- but I really was hoping for more of a turnout. I was bummed because it was my first real outing since moving to Columbus. And again, nothing against Gwennis or anything, but I was hoping to go out and meet a whole bunch of friendly knitters. Oh, well... Maybe next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]