A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Monday, February 14, 2005

Thinking spring...

Over the weekend, I decided to think spring. Instead of making something else to keep me warm, I decided to make a bright blue cotton bucket hat. I'd been hanging on to the pattern -- and the yarn -- for a while, but I decided that now was the time. I'm three weeks away from my trip to the Southwest, and I need a nice big floppy, cottony, springy hat to keep the hot sun out of my eyes! Though I didn't have a ton of knitting time this weekend (I did, however, get to go out for a very tasty Valentine's Eve dinner), I'm almost finished already. I should be done in the next day or two -- and then I'll post a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]