A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Starting over

I re-started the shimmery shawl yesterday, and I have to admit that I'm pretty happy with it. I switched over to 17s, which looks much better. So I guess it was okay that I had to frog out 2+ hours of work...

In other news, I picked up SnB Nation from the library last night. I had flipped through it in the store, and I didn't think I was really thrilled by the patterns. But I was wrong. I guess "not really thrilled" meant "only want to make half of them."

When I was checking out my books, the girl at the library asked, "Did you make your bag?" I looked down and saw my felted mini bag sitting on the counter.

"Why yes, I did," I told her. It turns out that she just recently learned to knit, too. It seems like everywhere I go, I run into knitters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]