A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Willpower

It took sheer willpower last night to fight the urge to start a new project. I put the finishing touches on my aunt's scarf, and I really wanted to start something new (something, maybe, for myself). But I stayed strong. Instead, I did a little sock practice, and I almost finished baby sock #1. All that's left is the grafting.

Of course, that's when it hit me that I really should have made myself a shawl for my husband's company Christmas party, which was postponed last week and will now take place on Saturday. If only I had enough time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]