A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Monday, January 17, 2005

What a night!

I love awards shows. I love the red carpet. I love being catty about the hideous dresses that gorgeous, rich, famous women choose to wear to walk the red carpet while I'm stuck at home with nothing better to do than watch. And knit.

Last night, Paul was busy with other stuff, so I had the whole night just to sit and watch the Golden Globes and knit. I finished a hat for my brother and started two projects -- a cell phone case for myself (which I almost finished) and some tiny pink baby socks (not that I know a tiny pink baby -- it's just practice).

After the weekend of furniture shopping (our new sofa and love seat will be delivered tomorrow!) and car shopping, I deserved a nice, relaxing night of knitting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]