A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Yet another FO

It's my tiny pair of pink baby socks! Who are they for? I have no idea! I don't know any pink babies! But I'll put them in my closet, just in case someone I know gives birth to a little girl...


Pink Baby Socks! Posted by Hello

But I've now finished two of my UFOs. You know what that means -- I can start *two* new projects, right? I started one last night. It's a cool shawl like the one I saw in a yarn store in Toronto last summer. It's not a shawl as much as it's a big shimmery, triangular belt. I'm pretty excited about it. It's made of a silky shimmery yarn that I just love to work with because I love to feel it. Pictures to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]