A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, February 11, 2005

Instant gratification

Every once in a while, I just need to pick up a project that I can finish super-fast. I'm a little ADD that way -- sometimes I don't want to work forever on the same project, so I do lots of little ones that I can finish before I lose interest. I had a bad knitting experience this week, in the form of a giant snag in my shimmery shawl -- a snag that I just couldn't fix, but I really didn't want to start the thing a third time -- so I set it aside and spent the week making dishcloths and dish scrubbies. And it's been fabulous. Not only that, but it will make Mom and Aunt Karen happy -- because they can never get enough hand-knit dishcloths (and Mom swears by the scrubbies).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]