A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, March 18, 2005

It's SPRING!

It's gorgeous here today! Right now, it's 59 whole degrees. I looked outside this morning and saw that the little lavender flowers in the front yard had opened. This afternoon, I went out to read on the deck, and this is what I found:


Oooh! Look! Posted by Hello

Pretty purple flowers! I know there's a bunch of stuff planted here -- or at least that's what our neighbors told us. But we have no idea what's here. It's like Christmas! It's so exciting! It makes me want to knit a nice springy shawl.

Actually, I'll have a pretty orange cape soon -- I have only 6 rows to go, plus a bit of finishing... It'll be done this week (just in time for it to start snowing again).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]