A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, August 20, 2004

Reorg night

After we got back from the gym last night, I decided to reorganize my projects. I just picked up a copy of Folk Bags from the library, and it got me in the bag mood. So I rearranged some of my circulars a bit so I could start my very own Sophie. I did another row on my En Fuego while I was reorganizing (at this rate, it'll be done by...approximately fall of 2010), and then I started the base of Sophie. I hope things go well with Sophie. Because if all goes well, I'm making a bunch of them for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]