A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Olympic Marathon Knitting

Last night, I was determined. I was determined, and I was driven. I decided that I was going to finish that baby blanket so I could move on to something else. So I sat myself down in front of the Olympics and got to work. I knit and knit and knit until my muscles ached, but I wasn't giving up. Oh, no. I was going to finish. And finally, I did it. I still have to weave in all the ends, but the blanket is done! WOOHOO! I'm so excited to finish -- and move on to the next project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]