A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Back to the land of the connected

Well, the cable guy came yesterday (FINALLY!), and I think -- after a number of unseen hassles -- we finally have everything fixed. The cable guy is my new best friend.

Meanwhile, the trip to Europe is fast approaching. We haven't started packing yet, which people find to be rather shocking. But we've done it so many times that it's a snap for us now. Shove a bunch of stuff in our giant backpacks and go. The painful part isn't the packing -- it's trying to figure out how we're going to get to London and what we're going to do (and where we're going to stay) once we get there...

A few months ago, I checked online and found a yarn store in Delft, and now I've lost it again. Darn. I'll have to find it back before we go -- or I'll have to do a lot of wandering around once I get there.

On the knitting front, I finished most of my red scarf -- I just need to finish the last of the tassels. The fuzzy shell is getting there, though I need to work fast if I'm going to get it done before we leave. And the crocheted dishcloth is nearing completion. I'm getting better at the crochet thing, but I still don't think I enjoy it as much as knitting.

The girls are coming over on Friday -- so we can get some knitting time in before I leave. Let's hope I can finish a few projects then...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Health News said...

yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

2:19 AM

 
Anonymous Health News said...

yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

2:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]