A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Ta-da!

I actually finished a project over the weekend. I was planning on posting the picture yesterday, but my friends at Comcast still haven't fixed my cable, and my Internet connection comes and goes -- and yesterday it mostly just went.

Anyway, here's one of the many baby blankets I'll be making in the near future, thanks to the fact that everyone I know is pregnant.


Finally! A finished project! Posted by Hello

I finished the blanket on Saturday, and then I started working on my Gwen hat, which I plan on finishing today.

We're still working on ironing out the details of our trip to Europe. As of yesterday morning, I was planning on leaving on July 16. Paul would then be working in Delft until July 30. Now it's looking like we'll be leaving on the 23rd. But that, too, could have changed by now. At some point, we're going to have to buy our tickets, and the longer it takes for them to make the decision, the more I'm going to have to pay. Hopefully, we'll know for sure by the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]