A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, June 04, 2004

I GOT IT!

Yesterday, I got a package from Amy--and it couldn't have come at a better time. I was on my way to the annual visit to the girl-doctor to be violated, and the knitting bag that I knew was inside that package (I forced myself to keep the box sealed until I got out of my appointment) was just what I needed to take my mind off the issue at hand. The bag is gorgeous, and I'll be sure to post a picture as soon as I figure out how.

In other knitting news, Paul had to go to Michael's to pick up some paint for my snazzy Arc de Triomphe bookends. So I hit the yarn aisle. I played with the Micro Spun for a while (boy, is that SOFT!), and then I grabbed a giant skein of Pound of Love so I could try out a new baby blanket pattern (since everyone I know is having babies, and I'm getting tired of knitting the same blanket over and over). The problem, however, was that I have to knit with two strands held together. So while Paul and I watched the end of the Flames/Lightning game last night, I measured arm-spans of yarn while Paul rolled it into a ball. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't as scratchy an acrylic as I expected it to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]