A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, May 21, 2004

I did it!

I've wanted to start my very own knitting blog for quite some time now (I mean, really...everybody's got one). So I finally broke down and signed myself up. But now that I'm here, I'm not quite sure what to do next. I think this is going to take a little bit of practice...


But for those of you who stop by to say hello (probably just Mom and my friend Jay), hi! Thanks for stopping by. And I promise that I'll have things up and running in no time (though I'm afraid that setting up a blog is going to seriously detract from my weekend knitting time...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]