A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Monday, May 24, 2004

Obsession

Every once in a while, I get obsessed with finding the perfect pattern for something. About a month or so ago, it was a poncho. I have the pattern now, and I have the yarn stashed under the bed, and I've got the project tentatively scheduled for later this summer -- so I'll have it in time for fall.


Now it's a shawl. I want to find the perfect pattern and the perfect yarn for the perfect summer shawl -- something casual and colorful and cottony that I can throw over a tank or a T-shirt when it gets chilly at night. I did a lot of searching over the weekend. Paul spent the majority of it at the computer, so I kept him company in the office. I sat at my computer and made some money to support my stash at April Gold's while I worked out a chart to put an initial in that scarf for my niece. And I did a lot of surfing for a good shawl pattern. I haven't found it yet, so I may have to design my own...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]