A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, May 28, 2004

My stash groweth

I just placed my order for shawl yarn. Beehive Wool is having a sale on Fresco this month, and it just hit me that it would be nice for a summer shawl. So I bought plenty of Sol -- and a skein of Melon, just in case I feel ambitious when I'm done and want to add a single-crochet edging.

The hardest part now is the wait. Since Beehive is in Canada, I had it shipped to my in-laws' house. We'll be visiting them in a few weeks, and it's a lot cheaper to ship to Toronto than it is to ship to Massachusetts. But now I have to wait THREE WHOLE WEEKS to start working on the shawl. Granted, I've got plenty of other projects to work on, and Paul and I haven't even finished the pattern yet, but I WANT MY FRESCO NOW!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]