A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Monday, May 24, 2004

The Phone Call

I just got the funniest phone call from Amy. I picked up the phone, we exchanged pleasantries and how-are-yous, and then she took a deep breath and said, "I'm addicted." Even though she had to work a 24-hour shift at the hospital this weekend, she still managed to finish off an entire skein of Lion Boucle. Now she needs me to show her how to start a new skein. And she's decided that she's going to need four skeins for her scarf, and she only has two -- so I have to take her to AC Moore this afternoon so she can get enough to last her through the week.


Sometimes I feel like a pusher, slyly getting my friends to join me in my addiction. But it's a good thing, right? Drugs are bad. Knitting is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]