A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Another night with the girls

Last night was another knitting night with the girls. Technically, it's supposed to be on the third Friday of the month, but I'll be in Toronto next weekend, and we couldn't skip a month, so we switched it. Everyone seemed to be busy this time (of course...it's summer), but Lisa showed up -- as usual -- and this time she brought her daughter, Alicia. Both of them were working on scarves, and I was working on the baby blanket for one of the many babies that will be arriving in my friends' households in the near future. Well, at least that's what we were supposed to be working on. Lisa did work on her scarf, but Alicia spent most of her time eating chips and salsa, and I spent most of my time trying to get the knots out of Alicia's fabulous $1 yarn. I still hate her for finding it when we went to the yarn store together and not telling me about it.

We had an excellent time, as usual. And I'm over halfway finished with the blanket.

But I still haven't finished my shell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]