A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Another FO!

Yep. I finished another project yesterday. I think all the stress of having to plan a three-week trip to Europe while battling with a flaky Internet connection and preparing for a weekend guest is getting to me. So yesterday I finished my Gwen hat prototype. It's plain oatmeal-y wool, but it was quick and really easy, and Paul assures me that it looks fabulous on me. I'll post a picture soon.

Today, while once again without the Internet, I started another mini project -- just a fun little scarf to take with me to Delft. I think at some point I'm going to have to tackle the En Fuego shawl, too. Soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]