A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

It's a mad dash...

...to finish the baby blanket. I leave in just over a week. I'm not really panicking, though. I'm to the easy part -- the decreases. I've got 68 stitches left on the needles, and I need to get down to 3. No sweat. Then again, Paul decided that we need to go back to the gym tonight, so there goes my extra knitting time...

In fact, I'm so confident that I'm going to finish in time that I set the blanket aside last night and did a few more rows on the En Fuego.

This afternoon, during my lunch break, I attempted to reacreate my list of upcoming projects. It's a long, long list. I'm trying to figure out what I'll take along with me when I visit Michigan next week. I like to travel with small projects, but I don't have many of those on my list -- and I have to be careful about what I bring along, since most of my knitted Christmas projects are for my family... It looks like the only possibilities are the En Fuego (which isn't a small project, but at least it's relatively light and portable) and the guitar strap for my BIL. Either that, or maybe I'll attempt to finally pull out my copy of Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles and teach myself how to knit socks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]