A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Outta here...again

I'm starting to feel like I haven't been home at all this summer. But I'm on my way out the door again. This time, though, it's for a really relaxing trip -- four days at Mom and Dad's cottage in Michigan, with nothing to do but sit on the beach and read or sit in the cottage and knit or sit around the campfire and eat. Ahhh! Now that's the life.

Sophie was a good girl and dried quickly enough, so she'll be joining me on the trip. I'll take pictures of the two of us on the beach. I've also packed the crocheted belt and a poncho for my niece -- I just started it last night.

Mom emailed this morning to say that she'd bought some random yarn at a garage sale this morning. God bless Mom! I can't wait to get away for a while and let Mom spoil me (and take me to the new yarn store by the cottage...).

Poor Paul is missing out -- though I'm sure he'll have a nice, relaxing weekend of his own. We'll just miss each other in the airport on Monday, as he flies out to Minneapolis for business just a few hours before I fly in. So goes our life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]