A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

One Sophie - ready to felt!


Sophie - Pre-felting Posted by Hello

I finished Sophie during my lunch break yesterday, and I quickly started felting last night. It was gym night, so I had to work fast. And, of course, things didn't go as planned. It didn't felt enough after the first wash, so I put it in again. I was about to give up and start blocking after the second one, but I still wasn't totally satisfied, so I decided to try one more wash this morning...

I don't blame the yarn. I blame the worthless washing machine. And I blame the stupid building we live in, where hot showers are rare commodities. I'm guessing that the washing machine just doesn't get hot enough to really do a good job of felting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]