A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

News Flash!

We finally made it to Toronto after a long day on the road. Fortunately, the shawl is in one piece, though I'm still hoping it won't rain on Saturday. I've been offline all week, but as soon as I have a chance to sit down and add all my pictures, I'll give you the full story.

But now for the Big News:

The kind ladies at the Uber Yarn Outlet just found out the dates for this summer's tent sale ("This year's sale is supposed to be really good," one of them told me). It starts August 14 and runs for two weeks. Who's with me?

4 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

I'm in!

Enjoy the wedding and your vacation!

8:33 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

where and what is this tent sale? (or did u already blog about that? if so, sorry about that...i'm kind of a new reader of your blog :) and found you through jeanne :)

4:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ready to go! Just say the word.

7:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun to me!!!!

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]