A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Saturday, May 27, 2006

...And We're Off!

Time to pack up the laptop and hit the road. I spent last night packing up my yarn -- I've got enough for one whole adult sweater, one whole baby sweater, some booties (almost finished) to match the baby sweater, my Muppet Wrap, and some odds and ends. I think that'll keep me busy...for a couple of months.

Have a great holiday! I may check in once or twice while I'm gone. If not...I'll be back in a week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the socks you said you were going to do??? I knew those would be the first to be left behind... Have a great time and please post pictures from the wedding. Love to see you in your new dress and shawl!

7:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]