A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Shawl Countdown: 14 Days

12 more rows to go. Last night, I finished the [crazy] 15th repeat, and all that's left is the edge chart. Almost there...

I also finished the baby sweater last night. Kinda. This morning (while I was lying awake in bed, trying to make myself fall back to sleep), I decided that the proportions were all off. Later, Paul suggested that, since the body and the sleeves were bigger than the original pattern called for, maybe I should just take out the bottom part and add an inch or so. My husband is a genius. That's exactly what I'll do.

When I'll do that...I'm not so sure. But it's got to be sometime before next Saturday, since I expect to be seeing the happy new parents and their new baby boy next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]