A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, May 05, 2006

Stashariffic!

Here's the new half-price green yarn, which is pretty much entirely stash.


What am I going to do with it? Who knows. But it's green. And it was half price. Could I resist? Of course not. The stuff on the left, I have no clue. Maybe it'll end up in a baby sweater. The stuff on the right has almost 300 yards squished in there, and I'm thinking a quick big-needle wrap of some sort. It was only $3 -- maybe I'll go back for another one before the sale ends.

And here's the baby sweater:


I finally separated for the sleeves yesterday. I was supposed to start by working the sleeves on straight needles and then moving on to the body, but I decided to do it all in the round -- body first, sleeves second. It just seems easier that way, so I'll just wing it from here.

I also took some time to work on Adamas again. I'm 8.6 repeats down, with 29 days to go. I'm already working on the math, so I can figure out how much I need to do to pull it off...

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
...And happy birthday, Mom! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]