A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, April 28, 2006

Today's the 28th

I just realized that, today being the 28th of April, we're only a couple of days from the end of Project Spectrum orange and yellow month. That's not an easy thing for me to face -- because I really love orange and yellow. Also because I really want to finish my orange sweater before the end of the month, and it's not...quite...there.

So, over the next couple of days, I'm going to cram in all the orange and yellow I possibly can. I'm going to resist the temptation to knit like a fiend on my Adamas, and I'm going to finish up the second sleeve of my sweater. I'm already about 1/3 done, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Not only that, but there's some painting on the agenda for the weekend. We've got a little free time on our hands this weekend -- and by the time it's over, our basement may just be orange.

Then, on Monday, we move from orange and yellow to green. Hmmmm...green. I have to say that I've never been much of a green person -- but, thanks to the influence of the Sock Princess, it's been growing on me lately. So during May, I will embrace green. I will sit out on the grass, and I will even eat my vegetables. Bring it on!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

The end of April is hard for me to face too since I have yet to knit up all of the orange yarn I dyed! And I still didn’t make a Orange things collage… or finish the adamas which is kindof sortof orangeish. Where did this month go?!

12:16 PM

 
Blogger kdk said...

I totally know what you mean! I was going to knit up my orange and yellow yarn, too. I had the best of intentions...

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]