A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Everybody Loves a Muppet

Today was freezing cold (I'm wearing a wool sweater! Sheesh!) and gloomy and rainy -- exactly the kind of day that requires a lot of coffee and a little pampering. So this morning, while I was brewing up another cup, I pulled out my fuzzy bright green Hobby Lobby yarn and did a little playing, in an attempt to decide on a stitch pattern for my green wrap.

Though I still haven't totally decided on a pattern, I cast on anyway. And I have to tell you -- the thing reminds me of a Muppet. And I like it. I mean, really -- who wouldn't want to wrap themselves in cuddly bright green Muppet fur? Sure, it's a little out there, but so am I.

Just for the record, no actual Muppets were harmed in the making of my Muppet Wrap.

Pictures to come...

Happy Friday!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite muppet is Elmo... did they have this yarn in Red? We could all make Muppet wraps.. wouldn't that be fun?

7:18 PM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

Haha! A muppet wrap... that is a great idea. I love the muppets.

8:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K. you've started something. I'll also make a Muppet wrap. Can't remember, is Miss Piggy a Muppet? I love pink.

3:24 PM

 
Blogger kdk said...

Miss Piggy is indeed a Muppet -- and I'm not sure which colors they have, but we can check. Who's up for a trip to HL this week? Print out your 40% off coupons, and we'll all go! :)

12:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, didn't open my mail until a few minutes ago. Want to go next week to look for pink yarn?

2:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]