A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Found It!

Yesterday, I went out to have lunch with Paul. Since Paul's office is so very close to the mall, I figured I'd stop in after lunch and see if I could find any other dresses. Oddly enough, though I'd had a hard time finding any navy dresses before, navy dresses are now *everywhere*. I tried on a room full of them at Ann Taylor and finally found one that I liked. It was a little more than I was hoping to pay, but at this point, who cares? I put it on hold -- then I dragged Paul back last night to get the final approval. Miraculously, he liked it, too -- so I slapped down the plastic and called it good. And not only will it look great with my shawl, but it will match his new suit. Is that perfect, or what? We'll be the most fabulous looking pair at this wedding -- well, maybe except for the bride and groom.

Yea for new dresses!

Now I just need to find some shoes...and finish the shawl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

Yeah for new dresses (and finished shawls)!!!!

11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]