A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Shawl Countdown: 13 Days

Rows to go: 8

Last night wasn't the knitting marathon I expected -- though 4 rows at this point isn't something to sneeze at (though, admittedly, there seems to be a lot of sneezing going on around here lately -- but that's just because it's spring). Currently, I'm counting down the project in TV shows: Desperate Housewives tonight -- 2 rows. The Apprentice tomorrow -- 2 rows. I'll have to throw in a few extra TV shows this week -- so I can get it blocked by the end of the week.

My latest dilemma: I have no accessories for the dress and the shawl. I kinda have shoes -- though I'm open to something different. I have no jewelry -- which I looked for yesterday, but I couldn't find anything I liked. And, finally, I have no purse. It's a realization that hit me the other day as we were walking into the library.

"I have no purse," I mumbled.

"What?" Paul responded. "Your arm hurts?"

"No! I HAVE NO PURSE! FOR THE WEDDING!"

Since then, I've been trying to figure out if I could find some nice navy yarn and felt up something small and kicky. The problem -- I'm pretty sure I have no navy wool. We'll just have to wait and see if I try to do something insane -- like knitting myself a purse before the wedding.

(OOOH! I could use some of my sparkly white Patons Brilliant to needle felt on it!)

13 days to the Wedding of the Year -- and we could be in for some serious marathon knitting, folks. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]