A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas to All...

...and to all a good knit!

:)

Yesterday we met the Greens for lunch -- then we went back to their place (AKA Cookiepalooza) to hang out and decorate some cookies:



Paul showed us all up with his ever-artistic cookie designs:



He's such a show-off.

We came home and went for a walk (since it was well over 40), and then we spent the rest of the night chillin'. We watched You Only Live Twice -- part of the 007 marathon on one of the cable channels. While we watched TV, I ran into a felted bag dilemma. I was pretty sure I was going to run out of yarn before finishing the straps on the bag. So I had to decide whether to

a) continue and cross my fingers. If I ran out, I'd just have to order some more from KnitPicks and finish later.

or b)rip out strap #1 and redo it with one strand of the KnitPicks yarn and one strand of another grey that I had on-hand.

While I was trying to decide, I knit up a Christmas ornament. Then I decided to go with option b. I've finished the first strap, and I think it'll look just fine once it's felted. Phew.

Now it's time for me to get back to baking some cookies and a little general house clean-up (since Knitting Central has gotten a little out of control).

I wish all of you and yours a wonderful Christmas. May you find all kinds of goodies under your tree this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]