A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Is It Christmas Yet?

Because I'm beat, and I could use a vacation.

Paul was supposed to take the day off today, but he had so much to do that he went in anyway. I know the feeling. I'm frantically trying to cross stuff off my to-do list. But it'll all be worth it. After today, we've got three days of relaxing and baking cookies and eating and not worrying about work. Ahhhh...

Yesterday, to retreat from the insanity for a while, Barbara and I went yarn shopping. Somehow, that always makes us feel better. We perused the selection at one of our LYSs, and then we went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. Afterwards, we continued on to Joann's. It was heavenly. Oddly enough, however, we kept bringing our knitting along with us, but we never had a chance to sit down and knit. We did, however, have plenty of time to relax. And we needed that.

I'm happy to announce that my latest tote is almost finished. See?



I just have a few rounds to go, followed by the straps, and then I'm done. Then I can knit all for me. Me, me, me!

Or maybe I'll start working on gifts for next Christmas...

Just kidding.

Oh...and thanks to Laura, who pointed out that KnitSimple does have a web site now. It's KnitSimpleMag.com. Unfortunately, I've been unable to find a good picture of Nicky Epstein's fun fur bear rugs. The girls in the group went nuts over them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]