A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Vote for Travel Project #1!

Okay...I need help. I've decided that I'm going to work on a lace shawl while I'm in Delft. But which one? There are two that I've been dying to start. So I need you to help me decide.

Will it be Birch from Rowan 34 (scroll down to see it)? I have plenty of KnitPicks Shadow in Jewels.

Or will it be the Aspen Throw from Jaeger JB35? This one will be done in Austermann Pharao in Mystic Beige.

Vote now!











Which lace shawl should be named Travel Project #1?

Birch
Aspen
Neither -- what's with the lace shawls?
What the heck -- bring both.







(You'll also see how other users have answered.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]