A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The weekend's FOs

I've been on a finished object kick this week. After finishing two projects on Monday, I've become determined to finish another UFO -- a scarf for my mom, which I think I started working on back in September. Maybe August....


A sparkly scarf and a stocking Posted by Picasa

The stocking is Paul's -- though it still needs to be felted. I was afraid I'd run out of yarn, so the foot is a little shorter than called for. But I'll make mine to match, so it'll just look like we both have little feet. One down, one to go. I might just make it in time to decorate for Christmas...

And the scarf is a store sample, made out of Kidsilk Night (notice the sparkle). It's gorgeous! The pattern for the scarf is quick and simple -- it's out of Last Minute Knitted Gifts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

looking forward to seeing Paul's felted sock. I might have to do some of these, I really need stockings. I think Elise has been using one that belonged to a kitten we had, now deceased.

9:11 PM

 
Blogger kdk said...

LOL! Poor Elise! I figure now that she's four, and she's beyond her initial probationary period (you've finally decided that you're definitely going to keep her around, right?), it's time she got her own stocking. Considering you're Julie the Knitting Queen, you could whip one of these up in about 10 minutes. Just two skeins of Wool of the Andes and a ball of Allure will do it.

9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]