A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Bright & Bulky Felted Clutch

My latest pattern is now available! I brought copies to the store yesterday, but if you're interested in picking up a copy of your very own, email me.


Bright & Bulky Felted Clutch Posted by Picasa

Project details:

Yarn: Bulky-weight wool (sample uses Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky), approximately 120 yards each of two colors (for another sample, see my green and blue version, knit in Kraemer Mauch Chunky)

Needles: #11 (8.0mm) 24” circular needles (and double-pointed needles for optional I-cord)

Finished Size: Approximately 9” wide x 5” high

Price: US$4.00 for an electronic copy

2 Comments:

Blogger Patti/Nonna said...

Where can I get this pattern? I think this bag is adorable. Great size.
Thank you
Patti

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Patti/Nonna said...

Where can I get this pattern? I think this bag is adorable. Great size.
Thank you
Patti

9:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]