A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

AlterKnits Review!

I just published my review of Leigh Radford's AlterKnits!

In other knitting-related news, I've been knitting like a crazywoman on the capelet. I've found more boo-boos in the pattern (some that weren't even listed in the book's errata), but I've made it through. I ran out of the green that was supposed to get me through eight more rows of collar -- and since I used all hand-dyes, there's no way of getting more -- so I switched back to orange. Who's to say that the orange will survive all eight rows. But if it doesn't, I'll just bind off early. I'm not picky.

I worked on my aunt's scarf at hockey last night, and I was approached by a woman whose daughter just learned to knit. She (the mom) was so excited about the scarf. And she's going to bring her daughter to the store for my kids' group on Mondays. They were so cute -- I hope they show up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]