A little bit of writing, a little bit of knitting...

Friday, October 21, 2005

Done!

I finished my capelet last night! I had to play with the colors a bit to keep from running out of yarn (and I still almost ran out!), but I finished it! Now I just need to do some blocking and sew on some sort of hook-y thing, and it'll be ready to wear. I'm hoping to wear it to work on Monday...

The second I finished my capelet, I started casting on for my new poncho. I'm a total copy-cat -- it's just like the one Barbara has -- but I couldn't help myself. I just had to have it. Forget Christmas presents. I want a poncho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring

This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by Pens and Needles.

[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]